We want you to get the most out of your candle purchase so we have summarized some important candle care and safety items below:
- To ensure a proper burn and to avoid tunneling of your candle, allow the wax to melt to the edge of the vessel especially on the first burn.
- This full melt pool will take approximately 1 hour per inch of diameter.
- Before each use, trim the wick down to at least 1/4" in length.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours.
- Do not leave your candle unattended, near children, pets, or a draft.
- Do not burn your candle further if 1/4" - 1/2" of wax remains.
- Your candle experience has unfortunately ended at this point (time to go shopping again!) and your glass container can now be cleaned out to be repurposed or recycled. We would love to see what you decide to do with your vessel. Tag us on Instagram or share with us on Facebook (@EcoScentsations).
- Use the appropriate sized candle for the area of your space in order to ensure maximum enjoyment (i.e. our little tin candles are more effective in a smaller space like a half bath as opposed to a family room).
If you have any questions as you burn your candle, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.